Saturday, June 29, 2013

Change of Pace is in Order

Well hubstead quit his job at the plastic plant. He couldn't take the heat anymore. He has applied for any position at the state school here. Assisted Living thing. So we hope he'll get it. They have a lot of people come and go there but they liked the fact he had done security before.

If this doesn't work out, we will be moving back home. My brother is going to talk to a guy who sells used trailer(again)and see what he can get going for us. I told them as long as I can keep Orion I don't care, it's a roof over the head.We actually buy it so it will be home.

If this happens we got to decide what stays and what goes. We have collected so much stuff. The heat has been just unbearable here and have noticed a lot of people are moving out. It's 5:20 in the morning and it's 84 degrees. Yeah gotta get out of this mess! I'm sitting here, the air is on and I still have a fan blowing on me. That's warm.

I'm giving us until August to see what happens.I'll be posting up til then.Have a happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment